Monday, May 2, 2011

Werq

I have been an (ineffective, non-progressive) intern at S.C.V. for quite a while now. I took an L.O.A. for a couple of months to focus on schoolwork. Last time I was at work, I was able to create a sample bag out of  bonded leather. S.C.V. wasn't courageous enough to let me work on nappa leather. Not yet at least. Anyway, here's what I'm proud of. Cheers, Bottega, here's a decent, one piece leather body, drawstring versa from a 19-year-old first-timer.








I think I'll be going to work tomorrow. If I wake up, that is. Its 1:17 in the morning and I usually have to be ready before 9am.  I have yet to put my design ideas for the rest of my line in paper. I'm a terrible employee. Tardy, incompetent, and retrograde. No one will want to employ me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment