Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy birthday, Ray!

I'm currently backlogged with so many posts. I failed with my 30 day song challenge. I have yet to post 2 more entries. I feel so committed to this blog, for once!

Last Tuesday, The Random Group surprised Raymund for his 18th.

BonChon dinner with Josie! I never get to take a "before-and-after" picture because I'm usually over-excited with the food and I end up clearing the plate before I remember to take a photo.
Being silly with Michelle.

Apparently, I inspired her to blog. It's a great achievement for me knowing someone appreciates my musings.

With my greatest challenge, Ricardo.


They got him a really cute customized "brat prince" shirt.
Happiest birthday, Ray! This also marks a year of our friendship. A year and counting. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment