Thursday, May 19, 2011

A.P.C.

I have this 'thing' I like doing. I like looking at men's stores and look at the things I'd like to buy for my boyfriend (I mean, hypothetically. If I had one). Ever since I read about APC, a minimalist brand since 1988, through Chuvaness' blog, I immediately fell in love. So when I read about it having a pop-up store in Power Plant, I had to go and do my 'thing'. (Crappy blackberry photos, edited in photoshop)
Atelier de Production et de Création by Jean Touitou
Nebula T-Shirt, around PHP3100+
Men's moccasins
Weaved bracelets, around PHP3100+ a piece
This frustrates me knowing I don't have:
1. A boyfriend
2. Money

All I have is:
1. Ambition
2. The pleasure of making someone feel special through tangible or intangible things.


A.P.C. will open or I think has already opened a new branch in One Rockwell inside Univers
http://www.apc.fr/

2 comments:

  1. The price tags killed me. Still worth to check out though. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shirt for 3000 bucks. What is wrong with the world.

    ReplyDelete