Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Collaborations

I'm very fond of working with people, like as a team. I'm a team player. And just a few minutes ago, one of my friends from way back in kindergarten, Justine, messaged me asking if I wanted to do a collab blog about travel with one of my other long time friend, Melissa. I can't brag about going to see the wonders of the world but I can say I've been to a lot of places, especially in the Philippines. This really excites me. I mean, I usually write about nonsense, and now I can finally write about what I've been up to this summer. So with that, I hope you guys can be supportive of my upcoming collaboration with Justine and Melissa, who are not just my long time friends but as well as course-mates! :) I'll let you guys hear from us real soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment