Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chateau Hestia

Last weekend I spent 2 days and 2 nights in Tagaytay with college friends. But on the second night, I had dinner and drinks with my family who happened to stay at Tagaytay Highlands the same weekend. We had dinner at this simple yet intimate restaurant called Bawai’s Vietnamese Kitchen. 

After dinner, we walked to a garden restaurant/café called Chateau Hestia.









This is Cessa, she was showing me the books I read to her the last time we went to Cafe Hestia two Decembers ago.


The Ferrero Rocher ice cream was (I can’t think of any other term for it) TO DIE FOR. My tiny cousins and I shared like 4 scoops. It was insane. 


My mouth was a happy child until I had limoncello. I mean, I drink like a pirate (and I get drunk like one too) but I really didn’t appreciate it, especially after the glorious tasting ice cream.


Acting crazy with my daddy! We were showing each other our crazy talents. My uncle and his daughter could do stomach waves. This is what my dad and I can do. Hahaha what a piss off. We look pretty annoying.



Matching wallpapers with my cousin!



Anyway, after the short FamBEx (Family Bonding Experience), I went back to Country Homes to get slizzard. More on my trip in Tagaytay later!

Chateau Hestia Garden Restaurant 
Purok 5, Brgy. Bukal, Silang, Cavite, Philippines 4118 (near Tagaytay City)

No comments:

Post a Comment