Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm transferring to Ateneo!

LOLJK.

Journeyed to the other side of the metro yesterday and I regret not bringing my camera. I ended up taking photos using my blackberry so please do forgive me for the shamefully edited photos.

I woke up extremely early to go to the Fort to meet up with Jason (who I don't have a photo of). We made our way to Katipunan because I promised friends I'd visit. I've never really eaten wicked oreos until today! Kenny made me some this morning and it was legit melting in my mouth. Crazy!

Breakfast with Migo (and Kenny) in ISO.
SecWalk with Josh!
Starbucks with Alex
Kenny Rogers with my crap friend, Neric.
Feelin the heat in Katip!
I missed taking photos of other friends which makes me :( But it was an overall good day yesterday. Might travel up north again this Friday! Thank you to everyone I hung out with today. To my high school friends I saw, I missed you guys so much! :( This seriously makes me miss high school, its crazy!

2 comments:

  1. HINDI NAKAKATUWA ANG TITLE. LOLJK. Nagulat ako. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I rick rolled everyone that day =)) Naniwala sila! =))

    ReplyDelete