Monday, May 2, 2011

Reason for breathing

I just want to hibernate or fall into a coma. I want to avoid this feeling, as much as possible. I’m terrible at controlling my emotions. I am a very expressive person. If I see you any time soon, I’m going to go crazy and explode, and my insides will be exposed for you and for the rest of the world to see. It’s so hard to be realistic, especially with you. No drama intended because I vowed that I’d never feel seriously about you. But if there was a window with even just a tiny crack or small opening knowing that you can still change, without hesitation, I’ll jump right in. But you. You take everyone for granted. My intentions are of the purest form, no matter how unlike me that sounds. If only you knew. And there, world, I showed you my vital organs without meaning to. This is why I should just hibernate or fall into a coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment