Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ace

A few weeks back my best friend took me out after a stressful and downer day at school. She treated me to spend a day at Ace Water Spa further north from where we live. Its this huge place where you can find an enormous lap pool, massage pool, jacuzzis, lazy river, saunas, and a steam room. Its semi-posh, if you ask me.


 I had such a relaxing afternoon which was followed by a pig-out session at Slice N' Dice. They served really cheap but good food. My best friend and I ended up eating steak and steak rice.
 Found this really zen place behind Slice N' Dice.

I can't express how thankful I am that I have such an amazing best friend. We've known each other for almost a year now and I feel as if I've known you my entire life. Thank you for everything. I love you, Josie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment